COVID 19 - Important Message To Patients
NEW APPOINTMENT PROTOCOL DURING COVID 19 PANDEMIC
In accordance to the guidelines made by Government of Ontario and The College of Physiotherapists of Ontario we will be resuming our services with all possible precautions, all in person clients will be required to follow a series of screening safety and sanitization protocols to ensure the safety of our clients, staff and community.
BEFORE EACH APPOINTMENT
We will send you/or you can find in our website, a Client Screening Questionnaire. Please fill out the online client screening questionnaire no more than 2 hours before appointment and send it to us. If you are not able to access the questionnaire, please call us @ 905 318 5553
HOW TO GET READY FOR THE IN-PATIENT VISIT
1) Please wear a MASK /Bandana to cover your nose and mouth. Or you can get it at the clinic for $2.00 /mask
2) Leave all your non-essential personal items at home or in your vehicle
3) Please make sure you come alone for your appointment unless you are under 16 or you need an assistant due to safety and mobility issues.
AT THE CLINIC
1) Please remain in your vehicle or outside the clinic until the time of your appointment
2) When you enter the clinic please make sure to use the hand sanitizer
3) Each time you come to the clinic we will be recording your temperature.
4) The therapist will lead you to the treatment room, during this time make sure you do not touch any surfaces.
5) After the treatment if there is any follow up visit or if there is any concern about billing, please inform the administrative staff.
6) Please use the sanitizer once again while you exit from the clinic and use the waste bin to dispose your mask before leaving the clinic.